[FC] CxM Cooking Pose Pack

6


A small pack of kitchen poses. A dedication to a friend, Lyrea/TTylo. hehehe Thank you Michelle <3 *I always forgot to update my blogspot =.=*

Need the used of OMSP for the props like bowl, cutting board and pan. Knife is an accessory. The bowl, need about 1.15m in height and rotate it a little so that it will look like she's holding the spoon in that bowl. For the cutting board, just need to adjust the position a little so that it can fit the poses. And for pan, there's no need for any specific degrees rotation.


Note : Using a height slider will have a different result from the original poses.

Credits to all CC creators.

Thank you and enjoy! Check my tumblr for regular updates! :)

DOWNLOAD [ simfileshare | mediafire ]

6 comments:

  1. You are very welcome. They look so great. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* Whoa. Thank you so much for being the first one ever who gave the comment in here! xD hohoho Keep giving me some inspiration oke? >:D Uh, but you already gave me a bunch of them actually, just need to find some motivation to do it. hehehhe

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your poses! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huwaaa. Thank you so much Daijahv!! I am so happy you love them! T___T *huggies* Seriously, you guys are the best. You both just made my night <3 I will keep giving the best as long as I can =D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to read your comment before it was gone. I'm very sorry for the late reply, I couldn't reply at the time because of rl stuff. But, thank you so much for your kind words! :D <3

      Delete