[FC] Couple Pose Pack I - Remake Version

6



















A remade version from my first couple pose pack. Why? Because, I'm not too happy with the old one. She seems to be sticking out her butt too much. Err...Please don't mind that. And I made the fourth one without needing the accessory. =D You can replace the old one with this remake version, or keep them both. It's all up to you :)

Note : Using a height slider will have a different result from the original poses.

Credits to all CC creators.

Thank you and enjoy! Check my tumblr for my regular updates. ;)

DOWNLOAD [ simfileshare | mediafire ]

6 comments:

  1. these are A-MAZING i love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much RED. <3<3<3 I'm so happy you love them! :D *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Jordyn. I'm so sorry for this very very late reply.

      To use custom poses, first you're going to need poses player. You can get it here. http://modthesims.info/d/438706

      There are 3 files there. Pick the first one *cmomoney_PosePlayer.rar*, you don't need the other two unless you want to create poses on your own.

      After you have downloaded the file, extract it and put that package file into your mods folder. To use them in game, you have to buy the pose player from the buy mode first. It will be under misc decor, very cheap so you can find it through the catalog easily. Put them anywhere you want in your sims house. Go into live mode, click on the pose player, it will give you about 3 options if I'm not mistaken. Pick 'select pose'. That's all. :D

      This is a quite short explanation. If anything you don't understand, please let me know. Thank you :D

      Delete
  3. Awesome pose!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahh! Thank you so much! *hugs you* <3

      Delete